Recipe by weekend cooker
Apples add a hint of autumn to the moist stuffing that fills these savory chops.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made these delicious stuffed pork chops tonight for dinner. Loved the stuffing ingredients. I browned the chops on top of the stove and baked them off at 350 degrees. My pressure cooker is digital so I was unsure how much time to cook these chops since it only registers time vs. temp.
- 2 bacon, strips diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup tart apple, peeled, and chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 4 (1 inch) pork loin chops with bone, about 7 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6 quart pressure cooker, cook the bacon, and onion over medium heat until the bacon is crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon mixture, stuffing mix, apple, pecans, raisins, 4 tablespoons broth, sage, and allspice.
- Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone, fill with stuffing.
- In pressure cooker, brown chops in butter on both sides, and add remaining broth.
- Close cover securely, place pressure regulator on vent pipe.
- Bring cooker to full pressure over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 15 minutes .(Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion, adjust heat if needed.).
- Remove from the heat, immediately cool according to manufacturers directions until pressure is completely reduced.