1/2 Photos of Stuffed Pork Chops
Comfort food! When I was an exhausted single Mom working 50 hours a week and driving 3 hours a day, my best friend Love watched the kids and would often have this dish waiting for me when I came home. God Bless good friends-they always make you feel loved when you go through your roughest times in life! Now I have the LUXURY of staying at home with my babies and my husband loves it when I make this! Life is always changing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (1 in. thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups stale bread, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the pork chops.
- 3Toss the bread cubes, onions, celery and seasoning together and drizzle the butter and broth over all, toss again to distribute evenly.
- 4Mound the stuffing over the pork chops.
- 5(you could also cut a slit in the side of each chop and stuff them, piling any extra stuffing on top of them) Whisk the soup and water together until smooth and pour it over the chops.
- 6Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover pan and bake 10-15 minutes more or until the juices run clear and meat thermometer reads 160-170 F.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.9
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 932.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 45.0 g