This is another recipe that I have baked over the years that I cannot remember where the recipe came from. This one is different as it isn't overloaded with cheeses.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef, onion, and garlic. Drain. Let it cool a bit.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, cumbs, parlsey and egg. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff cooked shells with meat mixture.
- Spray 13 x 9 x 2 pan with Pam. Spoon 1/4 of sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place shells on top of sauce, side by side.
- Mix wine with remaining sauce.
- Pour over shells.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes.