1/5 Photos of Stuffed Giant Shells
1 hr 30 mins
This is another recipe that I have baked over the years that I cannot remember where the recipe came from. This one is different as it isn't overloaded with cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brown beef, onion, and garlic. Drain. Let it cool a bit.
- 3Stir in mozzarella cheese, cumbs, parlsey and egg. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Stuff cooked shells with meat mixture.
- 5Spray 13 x 9 x 2 pan with Pam. Spoon 1/4 of sauce on bottom of pan.
- 6Place shells on top of sauce, side by side.
- 7Mix wine with remaining sauce.
- 8Pour over shells.
- 9Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Giant Shells
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 683.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: