Prep 9 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Make it the night before, pop it in the oven when you wake up. Prep time includes 8 hours refrigeration.
- 24 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups egg substitute, divided
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Trim crusts from bread; arrange half of bread in a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine milk, 1 ½ cups egg substitute, half-and-half, and ½ cup sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour half of milk mixture over bread in dish.
- Combine ½ cup egg substitute, ½ cup sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, and cheeses in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over moist bread in dish.
- Top with remaining bread; pour remaining milk mixture over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Uncover and bake at 350F for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over top to serve.