Stuffed French Toast II
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
8 french toast
- Spread 4 slices oatnut bread on one side with cream cheese.
- Spread remaining 4 slices on one side with raspberry jam. Press cheese slices together with jam slices, forming sandwiches.
- In a medium shallow bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and almond extract.
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture to coat. Place in the skillet, and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.