1/1 Photo of Stuffed Bell Peppers
"Very tasty receipe for the one that is not into all those spices" I mix it up a bit with yellow and orange peppers for the heart burn sufferer in my family. It also goes well with ground turkey rather hamburger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
- 2Steam shells for 5 minutes.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients using only half of soup. Mix well.
- 4Fill peppers with the mixture. Place in shallow baking pan.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and pour remaining soup over peppers and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 846.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: