1/4 Photos of Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
Michelle S.'s Note:
What a wonderful way to start your morning! Add a cup of hot tea and a fruit cup and you're all set!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Combine egg, milk, and oil in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture with a fork JUST until moistened.
- 4Fold in rhubarb and sliced strawberries.
- 5Fill paper lined muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- 6Press a strawberry half gently into top of each muffin.
- 7Sprinkle tops generously with sugar.
- 8Bake until golden, about 20- 25 minutes.
- 9Cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 235.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g