Lemon Rhubarb Muffins
Best Muffins on earth, if you need rhubarb, come to my house, we have plenty.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh rhubarb, finely chopped
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over dry mixture.
- Stir till batter is just moist and lumpy.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 for 20 - 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was looking for new muffins flavor ideas when I came across this recipe and it turned out great! I made 6 muffins and 100g of rhubarb was plenty for that amount. I also used wholemeal flour and substituted butter for buttermilk and a tablespoon of oil. That made them a lot healthier but still very tasty.