Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious salad is a replica of the one served in a famous Steak House. I came up with the recipe by adding the ingredients described in the menu. Enjoy it.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (or use baby spinach leaves)
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 8 grapes, seedless and cut in half
- 1 (7 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup candied pecans (or glazed)
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix together mixed salad greens or baby spinach leaves.
- Toss in strawberry slices, grapes, mandarine segments, red onion slices and glazed pecans. Toss all the salad ingredients.
- Combine all the raspberry vinaigrette ingredients and pour over salad.
- Add feta cheese crumbles on top. Serve salad immediately or store in refrigerator.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: can also be served with Ken's Steak House, Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Salad Dressing over the salad and store-bought glazed pecans, if you like.