- 1 1⁄16 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups 7-Up soda
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 ounces wild strawberry gelatin
- 1 quart strawberry (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first layer and put in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix second layer and spread on chilled crust.
- Cook third layer until thick. Remove from heat and add jello. Cool and add strawberries. Spread over second layer, cover with cool whip and refrigerate.