1/3 Photos of Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Sweet French Dressing
A great idea for a summer salad. Very easy to put together. From Jr. League Celebration Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed,spun dry,stemmed and broken into pieces
- 1 pint strawberry, washed,hulled and sliced
- 1Prepare spinach and strawberries and return to refrigerator to chill.
- 2Make dressing and chill.
- 3Just prior to serving, toss the spinach and strawberries with enough dressing just to coat the spinach leaves.
- 4For Dressing: Combine all ingredients and stir or whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Sweet French Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 212.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g