Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A healthy was to enjoy meatloaf as the fats will drain off. From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker.
- 1 slice bread
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon apple and pecan wood chips
- Tear the bread and mix with the milk. Combine the remaining ingredients and add the milk and bread.
- Form into 2 loaves and smoke over medium heat, using a mixture of apple and pecan wood chips, for 50 minutes.