Recipe by RaeMay
This one just sort of snuck up on me after class one morning. It's pretty quick and really easy and perfect for two or three people with some leftovers! And of course it is just as versatile as traditional egg bake.
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry sausage links and cut into small pieces.
- Cut potato into small bite size pieces and fry in leftover grease.
- While potatoes are frying combine eggs, salsa, sausage and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Once potatoes are done turn heat down to low and allow pan to cool slightly.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes but DO NOT MIX!
- Allow this to cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes cover the eggs for another 15 to 20, or until the middle is cooked through.
- Add the remaining cheese to the top and cut into 8 pieces.