Melinda #2's Note:
A very tasty stir fry recipe I put together with ingredients I had in the frig.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups white rice (cook as directed on pkg.)
- 1 whole chicken breast, cubed
- soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 onion, julienne cut
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 baby carrots, julienne cut
- 3 stalks celery, biased cut
- 1 lb snap peas
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 12 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
Whisk together following ingredients for sauce
- 1Marinate Chicken in Soy Sauce, in refrigerator 30 minutes to over night. Coat Chicken with Cornstarch just before cooking.
- 2Heat a couple tablespoons canola oil in wok, Stir Fry Chicken at med/high heat (about 5 min.) until it is no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Heat a little more canola oil in pan, add onion and garlic, stir fry about 1 minute. Then add carrots, celery stir fry another minute then add peas and broccoli and continue to cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add sauce, bring to a boil. Add waterchestnuts, bean sprouts and chicken. Stir fry another 2 minutes.
- 5Serve over Hot Steamed Rice.
- 6*Chili oil can be sprinkled on to add some spice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fry Vegetables and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar