- Take the ingredients for the Remoulade Sauce: Mayonnaise, horseradish, pickled relish, salt, white pepper, garlic powder, paprika,lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Refrigerate.
- Clean and devein 6-8 medium shrimp. Prepare 3 bowls. Add salt, pepper, and all other spices to the flour. Divide the flour between the first two bowls. Combine and beat the egg and milk in the third bowl. Arrange the bowls so you have flour, egg wash, and flour.
- Heat the oil until a drop of flour placed in the pan dances around. Working left to right and starting with the left hand, coat the shrimp with flour from the first bowl and place into the egg wash. Using the right hand, remove the shrimp from the egg wash and place in the last bowl of flour. Coat evenly and carefully place into oil. Cook until browned on both sides.
- Serve with remoulade sauce on Ciabatta bread "dressed" with lettuce and tomato.