1/1 Photo of Spinach Stuffed Shells
weekend cooker's Note:
Creamy and delicious vegertarian dish. Very easy to assemble. Great with a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelope white sauce mix
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare white sauce according to package directions, set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mozzerella, egg white, basil, garlic powder, pepper, and half of the spinach. (save remaining for another use).
- 4Pour half of the white sauce into a greased 11x7 inch baking dish.
- 5Drain pasta, and rinse in cold water, stuff each shell with 2 tablespoons of the spinach mixture.
- 6Arrange over sauce, and top with remaining white sauce.
- 7Cover, and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 395.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells
white sauce mix