Spinach and Turkey Stuffed Shells
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Use fresh spinach if you wish. Ground beef, veal or pork may be used instead of turkey. It is up to your personal taste!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crackers or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 3 cups favorite spaghetti sauce
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Combine spinach, parsley, crumbs, eggs, garlic, and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add turkey and mix well.
- Fill shells with this mixture.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Add shells and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more