Meatball & Ricotta Stuffed Shells
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This dish is really easy to make, and my husband and three year old son love it. I used turkey meatballs, but you can use any type of meatball for this recipe. A salad would make a great side dish!
- Ready In:
- 12 precooked turkey meatballs, thawed
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Boil the jumbo pasta shells according to the package directions.
- Drain and rinse shells with cool water.
- Add one spoonful of ricotta cheese and then one meatball to each shell.
- Place the stuffed shells in the baking pan.
- Top each shell with a spoonful of marinara sauce and a few shreds of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I came across this recipe looking for ways to use up some homemade meatballs (chicken variety) and decided to give this recipe a try because of the simplicity. I spiced up the ricotta a bit with some dried herbs, cayenne and black pepper before stuffing it into the shells. The end result was simple but delicious. Thanks for sharing.Reply