An interesting combination using spinach and red cabbage. Very pleasing with the orange dressing.
Make and share this Spinach & Red Cabbage Salad With Orange Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- In a pint jar with a tight lid, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Prepare vegetables as noted.
- On a large serving platter, arrange thinly sliced red cabbage in the center of the platter.
- Arrange spinach around the cabbage.
- Sprinkle sliced onion over the cabbage and spinach.
- Drizzle about 1/3 of the dressing over salad.
- Serve remaining dressing with the salad as desired.