1/1 Photo of Spinach & Red Cabbage Salad With Orange Dressing
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
An interesting combination using spinach and red cabbage. Very pleasing with the orange dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pint jar with a tight lid, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- 2Prepare vegetables as noted.
- 3On a large serving platter, arrange thinly sliced red cabbage in the center of the platter.
- 4Arrange spinach around the cabbage.
- 5Sprinkle sliced onion over the cabbage and spinach.
- 6Drizzle about 1/3 of the dressing over salad.
- 7Serve remaining dressing with the salad as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Red Cabbage Salad With Orange Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g