1 hr 5 mins
Short-cut lasagna, using ravioli. Adapted from a recipe in Dash magazine. I used Costco's Pasta Prima frozen organic spinach and mozzarella, but other flavors would be good too. Use frozen, not thawed,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spread thin layer of sauce in 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Add half the ravioli in a single layer, half the spinach, half the marinara, and half the mozzarella.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Top with Parmesan.
- 6Cover pan with foil, Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more, until cheese is melted and pasta is cooked.
- 7Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 942.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: