Recipe by sheepdoc
Short-cut lasagna, using ravioli. Adapted from a recipe in Dash magazine. I used Costco's Pasta Prima frozen organic spinach and mozzarella, but other flavors would be good too. Use frozen, not thawed,
- 1.5 (26 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 1 (56 ounce) package ravioli
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread thin layer of sauce in 9 x 13 pan.
- Add half the ravioli in a single layer, half the spinach, half the marinara, and half the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Cover pan with foil, Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more, until cheese is melted and pasta is cooked.
- Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.