Ravioli With Lemon Cream Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from the 'Pasta Perfect' cookbook. A very tasty pasta dish using cheese and spinach ravioli, I personally prefer to use less cream than called for in the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 500 g cheese and spinach ravioli
- 30 g slivered almonds, toasted
- 30 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups double cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 30 g grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- To make sauce, melt butter in a skillet over low heat, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives and lemon rind, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and black pepper to taste and cook for 1 minute longer. spoon sauce over pasta and toss to combine.
- Garnish with slivered, toasted almonds and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION