Excellent side dish, or as a substitute for pasta under marinara sauce. I love these so much, and so does my son. We have them at least once a week. I frequently substitute other vegetables....shredded carrots, zucchini, broccoli, etc. I also sometimes just put the whole batch in the frying pan, and when it comes time to flip, I will cut it into quarters with my spatula and flip each section individually.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop vegetables, and place in a large bowl.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients, with the flour going in last.
- 3Mix to combine.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Place desired amount in pan for each pancake.
- 6Cook each side until golden brown -- time will vary based on size of pancake.
- 7Serve hot from the skillet!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 629.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g