1/3 Photos of Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups
* Pamela *'s Note:
A great way to eat your veggies! This recipe makes and impressive meal to serve to guests. This recipe was created for RSC 6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 portabella mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 cup light cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons instant powdered milk, disolved in
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook lasagna noodles.
- 2Cook onions in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, onions, mozzarella cheese, sour cream and egg, garlic, basil and mushroom and mix well.
- 4In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
- 5Stir in flour, bouillon, and stir in milk/water, cream,salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- 6Over medium heat, stir until mixture thickens then remove from heat.
- 7Lay out 1 noodle at a time and spread 1/4 cup spinach mix over each noodle.
- 8Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- 9Spread small amount sauce on bottom of an 8 x 8 baking pan Place rolls in dish.
- 10Spoon remaining sauce over roll ups.
- 11Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees until sauce bubbles.
- 12Serve with a salad and garlic bread if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 518.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g