1/3 Photos of Spicy & Sweet Pork Chop Steaks for Two
Usako Yamakawa's Note:
Very fast, and easy to make. My experimentation on a fast recipe. This recipe is something that I experimented with, and was shocked when I tasted it! My husband loves it! Great for junior chefs, and busy people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion, and the garlic if you are using fresh garlic and not the jarred minced version.
- 2In a bowl mix the water, onion, garlic, jam, salsa and salt together until well mixed.
- 3It's okay to taste it a little bit so that you can see if you need to add more of something, but don't over-do it!
- 4Next take out the pork.
- 5Leave the chops whole, but with a knife cut random areas so that the mix's juices that you made will go through the pork.
- 6In any cooking pot with a lid (that will allow you to put two pork chops into it)- throw the sauce into the pot.
- 7Place the pork chops also into the pot.
- 8With a spoon dig up some of the sauce in the pan and put some of it on the top of the pork chops.
- 9Turn your stove on with a medium to high heat, until the sauce starts to heat up.
- 10Then lower the heat enough (medium heat), and now cover, and allow to cook well, flipping it over every 8-10 minutes.
- 11Remember to keep putting the sauce on the sides of the pan on top of the pork every time you flip them over.
- 12Don't let the sauce burn into the bottom of the pot.
- 13When done, the sauce should not be too watery.
- 14Top with the sauce that you made to cook the pork with into a plate.
- 15Serve with rice!
- 16My husband loves this quick to make and cook dish!
- 17Note: If you want to add more pork for more people just increase the salsa and jam.
- 18And add the rest of the ingredients to your taste.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy & Sweet Pork Chop Steaks for Two
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 965.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 23.7 g