Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are surprising delicious small meatballs. Ideal for parties too!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 500 g ground meat (any kind meat chicken, beef, pork )
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons bread (crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh,chopped)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce or 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup wine, white or 1⁄3 cup milk
- Fry onions and garlic with olive oil until golden.
- Mix with a hook fried onion, garlic and all other ingredients.
- Grease a baking mold with olive oil.
- Grease your hands and shape small balls of about 1 inch.
- Bake under the grill for about 10-15 Minutes or until lightly browned und through.
A nice easy meatball that has a nice little spicy flavor and was met with mixed reviews. DH thought these were a 5 star while I felt they were a 4 star. Made using ground beef and worchestershire sauce options. Thanks for the post.
Made this recipe as given, & although I do like them very much, enjoying their wonderful flavor, I wouldn't mind trying them with ground turkey as did the previous reviewer! This will be included on my small buffet for a few New Year's Eve guests tonight! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
DH and I loved them. Definately a keeper. We enjoyed the spicy flavor and the ease of making. I baked them at 425 degrees for about 15-20 minutes like loof did and they turned out perfect. Made for December Tag Game ~ Una Fiesta De Tapas ~ A Tapas Party.