1/9 Photos of Spicy Mini Meatballs (Asian Style)
These are surprising delicious small meatballs. Ideal for parties too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 500 g ground meat (any kind meat chicken, beef, pork )
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons bread (crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh,chopped)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce or 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup wine, white or 1/3 cup milk
- 1Fry onions and garlic with olive oil until golden.
- 2Mix with a hook fried onion, garlic and all other ingredients.
- 3Grease a baking mold with olive oil.
- 4Grease your hands and shape small balls of about 1 inch.
- 5Bake under the grill for about 10-15 Minutes or until lightly browned und through.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mini Meatballs (Asian Style)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 787.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: