Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a CHRISTmas recipe that we have to have each year. It came out of our church's cookbook.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Whip egg white and cold water until frothy in bowl.
- Add pecans and stir until completely coated.
- In another bowl, mix salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Add in pecans and stir until completely coated.
- Pour into single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 225 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before storing.
Very nice, and extremely easy. Love the taste!
10 stars ! Super easy and what a money saver ! Thanks for sharing !
Very easy and delicious. Followed the recipe as posted. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for posting. Made for 123 wonders game.