1/14 Photos of Spanish Chicken & Rice Bake
A throw-it-together and pop it in the oven supper. Use more chili powder or add hot sauce if you really want to spice it up! I just want to add: Many people who have tried this recipe have had to cook it longer than I have specified. A hint: I always use a casserole dish with a heavy tight-fitting lid. I sometimes presoak my rice in cold water for 10 minutes or so. Hope this helps! =) Barb PS...To Freeze : Cool, portion and freeze in a ziploc bag. To reheat: Thaw, place in a covered casserole dish and bake until heated through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and beans (optional) and rice in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- 2Top with chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) and sprinkle with chili powder.
- 3Cover tightly with casserole lid or foil.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or so.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Chicken & Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 1221.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 39.1 g