Sunday Chicken Rice Bake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- Stir together cream of mushroom soup, milk, dry soup mix, and undrained mushrooms.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of soup mixture and set aside. Stir uncooked rice and vegetables into remaining soup mixture.
- Turn rice mixture into a 13x9 baking dish. Arrange chicken pieces atop.
- Pour reserved soup mixture over chicken. Sprinkle chicken pieces with paprika.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 375 degrees until rice is tender, about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!