Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good ole standby. Easy and tasty!
Make and share this Spaghetti Pie/Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces spaghetti or 12 ounces pasta, of choice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (or more)
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (or more)
- Cook spaghetti as desired.
- Drain, add butter, parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Mix well, and line 13x9 pan with mixture.
- Brown ground beef and drain, add onions, garlic and sauce, simmer.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing and layer on top of spaghetti.
- Layer mushrooms next, pour sauce over all, add grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for 5 minutes to brown cheese (if desired).