Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- COOK spaghetti as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, brown meat in large skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 5 minute or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- DRAIN spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
- Special Extra: Cook 1 cup each chopped bell peppers and onions with the ground beef.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil or parsley before serving.
- Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- Special Extra: Thaw and drain 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach. Add to browned meat with the spaghetti sauce and cream cheese.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 570 calories, 21g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 110mg cholesterol, 950mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 11g sugars, 36g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 25%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 30%DV iron.
Excellent. I always liked the idea of a pink sauce (or vodka or light red) and the creaminess but didn't like the recipes using Alfredo sauce. This Philadelphia cream cheese mix in was terrific. I used the varation of cooking onions with the beef. This is a keeper. Everyone loved it. Thanks for posting Philadelphia. Made for PAC April 2012. Enjoy! ChefDLH
Mmmmmm so good! I added the green pepper and onion to the ground beef. Will definitely be making this again! Thanks!