Top Review by megs_
YUM! Great salad! The chicken/corn/taco seasoning mix gives this something special! :) I didn't add cheese to mine but DH did to his. I left out the tomatoes and beans. I used "Hint of Lime" tortilla chips to top off mine and DH used fritos. My little guy (18 months) LOVED the chicken mix. I served this with Pioneer Woman's Olive Bread and wow... might've found my favorite spring time meal! Thank you so much for sharing!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (poached and shredded or Parmesan Chicken cut up into strips)
- 1 cup frozen corn (cooked in microwave)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 cups lettuce
- salsa (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup drained kidney bean (or your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- ranch dressing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach chicken then shred.
- Mix cooked corn and chicken in a bowl with taco seasoning mix.
- Divide lettuce, beans, tomato, corn and chicken mixture among two bowls.
- Top with salsa cheese and crushed chips.
- Top with ranch dressing if you please.
- You can multiply this recipe to suit your needs!