1/4 Photos of Southwestern Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (poached and shredded or Parmesan Chicken cut up into strips)
- 1 cup frozen corn (cooked in microwave)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 cups lettuce
- salsa (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup drained kidney bean (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ranch dressing (optional)
- 1Poach chicken then shred.
- 2Mix cooked corn and chicken in a bowl with taco seasoning mix.
- 3Divide lettuce, beans, tomato, corn and chicken mixture among two bowls.
- 4Top with salsa cheese and crushed chips.
- 5Top with ranch dressing if you please.
- 6You can multiply this recipe to suit your needs!
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Salad
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 817.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g