Laura Bush's Southwestern Potato Salad
photo by True Texas
- Ready In:
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water, peel and dice in a large bowl.
- Add chopped egg, olives& jalapeno, tossing gently until combined.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, cilantro and oregano.
- Stir gently into potato mixture.
- Season to taste with salt& pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
After some work on this I will give it 5 stars. I'm sure this just a guide line like most of these type recipes, but I kept tasting and increasing the spices until I was happy with it. I did use dried cilantro and used sliced jalapeno peppers. I love potato salad and the oregano was something new to me. Yes It's there but you really can't taste it. Thanks!