Ww Southwestern Chicken-Bean Salad
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Combine scallions, peppers, beans and corn in large bowl; toss until well mixed.
- Add lime juice and oil to bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Add chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro; toss.
- Top with sour cream and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a grandmother who loves having the grandkids around. My son is currently living with me (on a short term basis) so I get to see and spend time with his kids more than I ever had, and that's a great thing. I love trying new recipes and since I have found RecipeZaar, the new dishes have been streaming. Sometimes I think the kids would prefer a little break, but until they speak up, it's something new for them about everytime they visit with us. I don't consider myself a 'cook,' I can only follow recipes. To me a cook is someone who can come up with their own recipes and have success at it (like my daughter).