Weight Watchers Australian Pea Salad Recipe
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Says it's 1ww point. Posted from http://ww-recipes.net/ for ZWT australia.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 6 ounces canned water chestnuts (drained and sliced or chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- In a medium bowl, combine the peas, sliced/chopped water chestnuts, red pepper and chopped green onions (if using).
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the pea mixture and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION