Ww 1 Point Cheese Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy cheesy Soup (1 cup = 1ww point)
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth (regular or fat free)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (or italian tomatoes)
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- In a saucepan add vegetables, chicken broth and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer 45 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Yield: 10 cups.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The five stars are because it's a low-point WW food that really makes you feel like you ate something!! This is so flavorful - if you don't like spicy beware of the Rotel - it really has a kick! I used one pound of cal-blend veggies and thought it was enough. If you're counting points you need to try this -- if you don't like spicy use brocolli only, leave out the rotel and have a great brocolli cheese soup for ONE POINT.Reply
see 5 more