- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (vanilla flavored if possible)
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon vanilla rum extract
- 1⁄2-1 cup confectioners' sugar, for rolling
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush wafers with rolling pin or food processor.
- You should have about 3 cups.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Form the mixture into a ball and refridgerate.
- If more moisture is needed, add a few additional drops of milk or rum.
- When dough is firm, pull off walnut size pieces, form them into balls, and roll them in powdered sugar.