Southern Comfort Balls!
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- Place wafers and pecans in food processor and pulse till crumbly.
- Add the next 4 ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter. Using wet hands and cool kitchen so they don`t stick and for easy handling.
- Roll in powdered sugar and chill.
- Or if this method works for you try keeping finger and palms dusted with sugar while shaping cookies.
- Better if stored in an air tight container for at least a week!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!