Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve this yummy double-crusted peach pie with ice cream or whipped cream - so delicious!!
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 5 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F Prepare pie crust as directed on package for two-crust pie, using a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and apple pie spice in large bowl. Add peaches; toss gently. Spoon mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Top with second pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cute small slits in top crust.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on wire rack.
- After 15-20 minutes of baking , cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning.
I love this recipe. It is so quick and easy, and very delicious. I served it at my husbands birthday, and have been getting requests for the recipe ever since.