Ez Any Pie Filling Cobbler
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
6 desert dishes
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your favorite)
- 1 (9 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1/2 ( 18 oz ) box cake mix
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with margarine.
- Place half of cake in dish.
- Pour in favorite pie filling.
- Top with remaining cake mix.
- Pour butter or margarine on top Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am Rhonda from Southern Indiana. Many of the recipes I have posted are my Dear Mothers. She was a Great Cook! My posting is A tribute to her. For All the world to see her recipes. I lost my Mother to Cancer on May 6th 2001. 7/19/05 Took in a Stray Cat! His name is ROCKY. I love this site! I enjoy all the recipes and when I get a good review it makes me smile. Because it is for MOM!!!??