Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is a recipe from Southern Living Magazine
Make and share this Sour Cream Yeast Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 1-pound-loaf bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Process in dough cycle.
- Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface, and knead 4 or 5 times.
- Divide dough in half.
- Shape each portion of dough into 9 balls, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch round pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place (85 degrees), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until rolls are doubled in bulk.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Brush hot rolls with melted butter, if desired.
- Yield: 1 1/2 dozen.
Just made these rolls and my boys loved them. I had to pull out a few for their dad. They took 14 minutes to cook. Delicious!!
These were very good! In my gas oven,they only took about 12 minutes or so to bake. I got kind of worried because they didn't rise up too well before I put them in the oven. When they were baking, they rose up all puffy! Thank goodness! Thanks for the recipe! :)