Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy dinner to prepare and its yumo!
- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides and fry in butter until brown.
- Mix together vinegar, sugar, water and pour the mixture over the chops.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer gently about 1 1/4 hours or until chops are tender.
- Add sour cream and heat to just under boil.