From "Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix together and stir in cornmeal.
- 3In a large bowl, combine egg, sour cream and oil.
- 4Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until moistened.
- 5Pour into an 8 inch square pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 7If making into muffins, bake for 12 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately or cool, wrap tightly and freeze for a later time.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 152.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g