Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Our solar cooked vegetarian Thai red curry dish. Please watch how we prepared it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5UTkEsuyE&feature=channel_page
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons spicy Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon thai soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup of cut fresh green beans
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup of sliced tricolored bell pepper, frozen
- 1 (12 ounce) box firm tofu, cubed
- cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro, garnish
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, and soy sauce in a solar cooking pan or pot. Stir together.
- Add the green beans, onions, bell peppers, and tofu. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are covered in the sauce.
- Place solar pan or pot of ingredients in solar cooker.
- Solar cook until the vegetables are fully cooked (about 3 1/2 hours).
- Serve with rice.
- Garnish with cilantro, to taste.