1/17 Photos of Softest Ever Bread Machine Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
My sister gave me this recipe soon after I brought home my bread machine. It's a staple in our house. Soft and fluffy and great for sandwiches or just to eat fresh out of the oven! UPDATE 3/25/2005 - I made this using the dough cycle of my bread maker today but baked it in the oven and it turned out perfectly! I baked it at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine.
- 2Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- 3Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast.
- 4Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
- 5You can also use the dough cycle of your bread maker and then place in a greased loaf pan; punch down and let rise again and then bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Softest Ever Bread Machine Bread
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1967.3
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2343.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 41.6 g