Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- cook the noodles according to pkg directions in seperate pot. *drain and add at the end of recipie.
- in slow cooker mix envelope of beefy onion with the cream of mushroom soup. Add jared mushrooms, paprika, pepper, garlic powder cubed beef and onions.
- cover and cook 3-3 1/2 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- In the last 30 minutes of cook time add into the mixture the cream cheese.
- In the last 10 minutes add the sour cream.
- Put the finished stroganoff over the noodles and ENJOY!