Weeknight Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Betty Crocker)
photo by CHEFDLH
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or 6 cups cooked rice
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.