1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew
6 hrs 20 mins
A nice crockpot beef stew when you're not in the mood for the classic beef stew with potatoes. I'm sure you could slow-ccok this on the stovetop, I just never have. I use my 6-qt. crockpot for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into chunks
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, UNdrained
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 8 -10 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1In a large slowcooker, place the beef cubes, broth, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, tomatoes, Worcestershire, thyme, marjoram, basil, salt and pepper.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- 3When done, dissolve 3 tbsp cornstarch in the 1/4 cold water. Stir into the crockpot and replace cover.
- 4Cook the egg noodles according to package. Drain and stir into the crockpot.
- 5Cook on high for ten more minutes.
- 6Stir and serve.
- 7If you need more liquid, add it before serving.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.5
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 189.6 mg
- Sodium 956.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 48.6 g