- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional I like to add it in)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ground black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat combine corn, whipping cream, salt, pepper, sugar garlic powder (if using) and butter.
- In a small bowl whisk together the full-fat milk with flour, then stir/add to the corn mixture; cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture has thickened and the corn is cooked through.
- Remove from heat then add in the grated Parmesan cheese; stir until thoroughly combined and melted.
- Season with more salt and black pepper if desired.
- Serve hot.