Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband says this is the best thing I've ever made him for dinner. As usual, I'm just guessing on prep time.
- Combine first 5 ingredients & stir garlic butter well.
- Melt 3 Tablespoons butter in skillet on med-high heat.
- Add onion& cook 3 minutes till golden.
- Add mushrooms & cook 4 minutes till tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Sprinkle steak with salt & pepper.
- Melt 3 Tablespoons butter over med.
- high heat & add steak.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Return onion/mushroom mix to skillet & stir in sherry.
- Cook till thoroughly heated & serve over rice.
Oh Yogi,this recipe is delicious!! I goofed a bit--I didn't read the bottom of the recipe, that says serve over rice!I had baked potatoes in the oven,so when ahead and served Sirloin Tips/w/baked potatoes.The only thing I did different is--I added flour to the sauce,made it thicker.My mouth was watering while the tips were cooking.I always know,if my DH likes a recipe--he says YUM!! The next time I will serve over rice. Thanks for sharing Yogi:0)
This is delicious...loved the garlic butter! Quick and easy to make and the steak was so tender. I served it over rice along with a salad. Thank you yogi, for ANOTHER great recipe.
This was a wonderful recipe. My friend as ya'll know Tgirl, referred me to it. You wouldn't believe that it sounded so good to me that I actually went to the grocery store for food to cook...I haven't been in over 6 months since my ex of a4 1/2 years broke up. We used to cook together and grocery shop together all the time...I guess I still missed that with him that I haven't been to the grocery store for anything but kityy and bath necessities. I really enjoyed cooking, now I can start again! Thanks, Jodi